Administrative Assistant – HR048
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Nevakar is a specialty injectable pharmaceutical development company, based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Products targeted for development by Nevakar are expected to address unmet clinical and commercial needs of currently available molecules, and thereby offer value proposition to patients, prescribers and payors. These products will be filed with FDA, primarily under 505(B)(2) regulatory pathway.
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of HR, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the vice president and department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
• Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
• Creates and develops visual presentations for the team.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system.
• Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
• Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
• Works in cooperation with other administrative assistants to cover phones, and general back up of duties.
• Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
• Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Time Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
6-8 years related experience.
4-5 of related experience.
Must be highly organized with attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking and used to a fast pace environment. Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Excellent communication (verbal &written), computer (MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), and organization skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled